Saturday, August 31, 2013

ContestZ Time!!

Hey StreamerZ, We haven't done a contest in a LONG time .. so I decided to do one! :) Here's the info
                            "Ulitmate Fashion Contest"
What you have to do is make an album, full of pics for Back 2 school outfits and then post on my Wallz at Tori546k telling me to check out your Albumz, i will message you that i've seen it and i will write you in my book my score for you for each pic, then by September 14th I will look in my book for the scores and names, add them all up and make a video telling what you guys get! :)
                           
                               First Place gets: 5000 Wooz!
                              Second Place gets: 4000 Wooz!
                               Third Place gets: 2000 Wooz!

Good Luck! I Hope you guys do it and i hope you guys like it be sure to make a Albumz not email me :P If you have any questions email me at: ToriWzw@gmail.com or message me at Tori546k! Thanks for reading! Bye! <3 P.S. make sure to have 5 pics or more :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment