Thursday, August 22, 2013

~~ Deadmau5's & Wooz-Streamz Team~~

Hey guys :)

Im super happy because... if you didn't see the Streamz Stats im finally part of the Streamz-Team :) im soooooooo happy :DD
My ''Name Title is'' 

The Musical: X-x3-Cooly-x3-X


Im pretty sure is that you all are in super need of Deadmau5's but even i'm not sure on how to get it :( but my reel life best friend's cousin (her woozin name is: lulwaalyousif) has like 74 of anything of any type of deadmau5 hair or shirt!! now dont say you should have asked her but... tried it .-. XD lol but ye i did try and she said no :( XP so.... still saying this... if you are selling deadmau5 message me coolywzw@gmail.com or my woozin name X-x3-Cooly-x3-X so just message or e-mail me or somthing.... well this is all i got for today :)

Wathch out for ma next post :)

  


Sincerely,
Cooly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment