Thursday, August 29, 2013

New To Woozworld!

Hey woozens it's Paris I decided to post more and still focus on my homework. So today I bumped in to a old wooz-streamer and her name is... Tori546k! :) She is a really old wooz-streamer and I just wanted to pull up her name for old times! :) Ok now so have you guys been hearing about this new ''Market Place'' :O Well if you dident here it is!

As you guys already know, Woozworld is a place that Evolves constantly. That’s why we’re proud to announce our New Marketplace! With this new feature, you’ll have direct access to all the items that your fellow Woozens want to sell. And the icing on cake….You can get those Items without having to move around in the unitz (like inShopz). Isn’t life grand?
mmarketplaxcesssss
To promote an item in the Marketplace, you just have to click on the “Promote to Marketplace” button (*) that appears in your shopz podz.
Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 9.24.24 AM
To avoid coming face to face with a closed shop podz, know that from now on , anything that is “promoted” in the Marketplace will automatically open the shopz podz where the item is located!No more frustration when you’re not able to access the item of your dreams due to a locked shopz podz! :)

Oh and  heres the video of me! I really felt that I knew you guys for a while so this is me :)

                                                        ~Paris 
                                                                     
,

No comments:

Post a Comment