Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So Sorry.

So Im sure a lot of you have been wondering that our blog is lacking so much with the posts, and updates, and everything. I don't know why everyone isn't posting once each day like their suppose to. Take 10 min to post? Isn't that hard. I also think the problem is that we don't have enough members. Interested in joining Wooz Streamz? Message the owner! (Look in the blog info for her username) Sel is working on our new header. I have to find a new way to do it because it takes too long to get them done how I want them done. I usually update the blog every month with new things but I have no new things to update on the blog... So if you guys have any suggestions that you would like to see on this blog fill out the suggestion box at the bottom on the left sidebar? Please and thanks. I know we've all been busy with school starting back up and eveything. But I just feel like the blog isn't up and running then how it use to be when it first launched. So yuuuh. Help us get some new features and fill out the suggestion box? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment