Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blog Revamp!

It's Eminem144, Mr. Behind the Scenes! I've been making small changes to the layout of the blog, and I'm not done! I have some exciting new things for Wooz StreamZ, as well as suggestions for the current bloggers. I've only made some small changes right now, like template, sizes of things, layout, and adding some new things as well as removing some old things from the Wooz StreamZ sidebar. For all bloggers, even if you're on trial, please use LABELS! They are on the right side under Post Settings when you write a post like I am doing now. Write labels that are relevant so that our beloved readers will be able to find posts by Blogger name, by category (Fashion, Meet - n - Greet, Tutorial, Video, Q and A, Contest, Update, WoozWorld News, etc.), as well as writing trial as one of the labels if you are on trial. I have added a new and great function where you can find ALL LABELS!!! Lots more is to come for this whole Blog! I can be reached on Woozworld by message. My Woozen is Eminem144. I will be happy to help with any technical issues. I'm proficient with coding websites, so I can fix almost anything!
Have a great day StreamerZ, and enjoy the new improvements to the website!

Eminem144

P.S. All bloggers will have a list of tags they should use emailed to them by me or Pinklover5214

No comments:

Post a Comment