Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Don't Worry.

I know I know... the blog is lacking a lot. I promise you everything will be back up and running by Halloween. It's cause Pengy (The Co-Owner) she usually helps me edit the new blog header but she is moving into a new house. So she really doesn't have a lot of time. & Eminem & Sel are both really busy with school. So I did my best on the title I know it's so freaking horrible. Im horrible at doing titles but good at all the other stuff lol. But yeah... So by Halloween/End of October everything will be brand new and new things and hopefully more new bloggers and new looks and just so much better! (: But in order to get new things we NEED YOUR HELP.. So in the suggestion box I need you to fill out what you want to see or what we should have on the blog. :P The suggestion box is located on the left side of the blog. Just scroll until you seeee it. Ok byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment